Online Home Courses ROSS
Online Mindfulness Download Version MB510
|Price excl. tax:||$225.00|
|Price (incl. tax):|
|You save:||$125.00 (35%)|
Available Mindfulness the orginal Course for the beginning "Mindfulness Buddhism" - Download Version
You can apply to take this ROSS/SSMHG International course either as a first experience of Mindfulness-based practice, as a refresher, as an opportunity to deepen an existing mindfulness practice, or as a way to prepare for your Saarganjobaalja Meditation Healer Teacher Training Education.
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is an expression that comes from Anglo-Saxon language, the origin of which is in Buddhism. It is a state of mind that is characterized by the awareness of one's own physical experiences, feelings and thoughts, without immediately switching to automatic responses.
The current experience
Mindfulness means: being fully aware of the current experience. You can translate the word "mindfulness" with "mindfulness" or "attention." Openness speaks from these words. Attention focuses primarily on noticing. This is different from "attention" and "concentration", where you focus on one subject.
Wherever your attention is, there you are. Mindfulness is about the art of being present in the here and now. With mindfulness you live more intensely and consciously. By directing your attention more often, you learn to distance yourself from the spins in your head. You can concentrate better, you relax more easily. The mind becomes calmer.
You learn to make conscious choices instead of reacting automatically. This allows you to cope with stress stimuli earlier and better and you deal differently with thought patterns that are not helpful. A higher degree of awareness arises and you can better monitor your limits.
- More awareness and insight into your thought patterns, your reactions, your actions, your emotions and moods (and the choice to sometimes deal with them differently)
- being able to take more distance from problems.
- life becomes easier and you enjoy more consciously and intensively.
- have more energy at your disposal.
Mindfulness Meditation exercises
- Mindfulness is a skill. And for skills you have to keep practicing if you want to stay skilled. During your mindfulness training you have experienced what it feels like to be attentive without judgments. Mindfulness makes you live more intensely and consciously, that you enjoy the moment more, that you experience less stress and that your life becomes more enjoyable for yourself and others around you.
- Read more about Mindfulness Meditation Exercises
- read more
In addition, the following results of mindfulness training can be mentioned:
Improved ability to:
to deal with stressful events or moments when things don't go the way you want
being able to concentrate (more focus and less worrying)
indicate boundaries (more awareness)
A reduction of:
stress symptoms (such as high blood pressure, fatigue, insomnia).
sleep problems and fatigue in general
depression and anxiety
psychological consequences of serious illness and setback